See Design Consultancy. Creating spaces we can Share, Enjoy & Experience
See Design Consultancy Interior Desgn Newcastle is well established in Newcastle since 2009. We have a simple yet sophisticated approach to interior design.
We believe that the key to creating a space that radiates with sophistication and flair, is to avoid appearing ostentatious.
With this philosophy in mind, we work relentlessly to find the perfect combination of materials, textures, colours, and lighting to bring our clients’ visions to life. Our skilled team of interior designers is dedicated to delivering seamless design solutions that are specific to each client and their unique style.
Whether it’s a residential or commercial project, we believe the perfect design should seamlessly integrate function, form, and aesthetic appeal.
We offer a range of interior design services to suit different budgets and requirements. To begin your styling or design project, the first step is to book an in-depth Interior Design Consultation in your home or office.
This initial appointment, which typically runs for 1-2 hrs, enables us to begin to develop a personalised approach to your project and give you some initial ideas on directions to take. We can answer some of the queries you have that you may be unsure about in terms of design or product selection.
After the initial Design Consultation, if you wish to proceed further we can then prepare a proposal including our fees for us to assist you to complete your project. This initial Consultation costs $300 inc GST.
Where available, we also offer a discount to retail prices on items such as furniture, lighting, accessories, etc, when purchased through See Design Consultancy, Interior Designers Newcastle NSW.
See Design Consultancy acknowledges the traditional custodians of the many lands on which we work. We pay our respects to them, their culture and traditions. We honour their elders past, present and emerging. Our business resides on Awabakal land.
Newcastle Interior Designers
See Design Consultancy can produce endless creative possibilities with no two interiors ever being the same. Our goal is to create a unique aesthetic that elevates our client’s daily experience within their homes and workplaces through the inclusion of colour, texture, pattern, and a touch of boldness. A reputation for creating timeless emotive spaces tailored to each client’s needs rather than following trends continues to attract and create long-term design relationships.
Incredible commercial spaces
We took Lauren on board for interior decoration and ended up unexpectedly taking her advice on layout aswell. Our office now has a unique ,functional style that stands out locally in our industry.
Met the design brief
Not only did Lauren meet the brief, her interior design exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely perfect.
We sold the house $$$
We engaged with Lauren for selecting the paint colours, carpet, lighting and some finishes for our renovation. Then we hired her for the property styling to sell our property. We couldn't believe how it turned out it was just amazing. We sold 12 days later for a great price.
Salon Looks Amazing
Lauren was creative, professional and passionate about her work. Thanks to Lauren my interior dreams are now my reality.
Interior Designer News
- Renovation – working with clients, draftspersons, or architects to produce new layouts and plans.
- Selection of materials and finishes, such as timber floors, stone benchtops and handles.
- Kitchens Design – working with cabinet makers and joiners to design new kitchens.
- Bathroom Design – custom bathroom design for complete interior home renovations or stand-alone bathroom renovations.
- Selection of furniture, art, lighting, rugs and decor to best complement the mood and style direction of the project.
- Selection of window treatments best suited to design schemes, privacy needs and heating and cooling requirements
- Custom cushions and upholstery refurbishments.
- Plant selections appropriate for interior locations.
See Design Consultancy offers a range of services for your commercial space, from selecting:
- selection of materials and finishes, such as timber floors, stone benchtops, and handles.
- fixtures & fittings
- renovation – working with clients, draftspersons, or architects to produce new layouts and plans.
- colour selections
- advice on layout,
- furniture selection
- art work